You are not logged in as a Member. Log in
Careers and Jobs
(1) job posted- 6/17/2013
There is no cost for position postings that would be relevent to our members. Please just send your position description with contact information to email@example.com. The posting will remain up for 3 weeks and then automatically be removed.
Western Union?s Global Headquarters in Englewood, Colorado
We didn?t become the worldwide leader in money movement services overnight. The employees of Western Union have been the backbone of our innovative spirit?and continuedsuccess?since our beginnings in 1851. And it?s a proud tradition that continues today with the next dedicated, enterprising individual that joins ourteam?hopefully, you.
Right now,we are seeking a Treasury Analyst at Western Union?s Global Headquarters in Englewood, Colorado.
In this role you will be responsible for daily cash management and liquidity planning. Additionally, you will directly support the Treasury Manager with completing all daily operational tasks.
- Perform daily cash management responsibilities including the monitoring of bank balances, funding of bank accounts and the sweeping of any excess liquidity
- Identify and implement operational improvements and best practice processes
-Participate in Treasury projects and support all Western Union business initiatives
- Follow and maintain all Treasury policies and controls
- Achieve SOX compliance
- Assist with all aspects of daily cash management and operations
- CTP(Certified Treasury Professional) designation preferred but not required
- Fedwire,CHIPS, SWIFT, ACH & general payment knowledge
- BS in Business, Finance or related field
- 1 - 3 years of cash management experience in a corporate Treasury department
- Strong problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of foreign exchange transactions
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
12510 E.Belford Avenue
Direct: (720) 332-3231
Fax: (720) 332-0533
© Copyright 2010, Rocky Mountain Association for Financial Professionals.