Treasury Management Advisor III-00FSL
Drive growth of revenue and profitability within the Commercial Division through selling new treasury management services to existing clients, and through the establishment of new relationships. Manage a portfolio of non-borrowing treasury management clients, and execute a strategy to retain and further penetrate existing relationships. Manage the treasury management needs of an assigned portfolio of lending clients and work closely with the RM's to meet jointly identified goals. Proactively develop sales strategy to meet/exceed divisional and individual portfolio goals.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Drive growth of revenue and profitability through selling to current and prospective customers a full suite of depository and treasury management services including: Internet Banking, Remote Deposit Capture, Controlled Disbursement, Zero Balance Accounts, Lockbox, Investment Sweep services, Corporate Card and Merchant Services, etc. Responsible for more advanced prospect proposals; work with product management, support staff and others, to determine pricing strategies that offer competitive solutions to such needs.
- The manager of the deposit relationships is responsible to obtain all necessary account forms and agreements, meeting all necessary due diligence requirements and coordinating product and service set up through internal support staff. Manages relationships requiring special services, interaction with unique personalities, or those of greater significance to the bank.
- Coordinate customer service delivery and relationship management to ensure a coordinated and consistent approach. Work closely with Treasury Management Analysts and Treasury Management Services to coordinate the servicing and implementation for new services sold to existing and new clients.
- May oversee staff; responsible for personnel functions including staffing, training, performance reviews and other issues as they may arise.
- Maintain current knowledge of external conditions including competition, demographics, and regulatory requirements to ensure client needs are met. Provide recommendations for additional sales collateral to enhance the sale process and improve results.
- Maintain awareness of competitive product offerings, industry trends, including competition and regulatory requirements to ensure client needs are met. Provide pricing and product refinement recommendations to senior commercial banking managers in an effort to improve the competitive position of bank products and services.
- Exercise judgment and discretion with respect to client relations and problem resolutions. Responsible for tracking monthly sales and performance.
- Participate and manage annual client pricing reviews associated with personal portfolio and lending clients assigned to ensure profitability of portfolio. Conduct relationship reviews on top clients at least annually. Meet with RM's as needed to provide updates on shared relationships and determine future strategies. Participate in regional AFP functions.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance with sales and marketing emphasis or comparable knowledge gained from practical experience.
- Minimum of seven to ten years' experience in treasury management sales, with consistent record meeting sales goals.
- Strong leadership experience in a team environment.
- Knowledge of the treasury management industry trends, specifically related to the revenue cycle.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all treasury management products and how to sell them.
- Proven experience and track record in selling treasury management products and services; strong sense of development and presentation of sales proposals for treasury management banking services.
- Advanced knowledge of the most common commercial cash management products used.
- Familiarity with product offerings of major competitors.
- Strong PC and Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation; ability to negotiate and influence expansion of current customer relationships through strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet prescribed deadlines.
- Valid driver's license, access to an automobile and ability to travel regionally as required by territory.
- Experience as a practitioner in the accounting, finance or treasury operations areas of a corporation, non-profit or public organization.
- May provide direct supervision over an Analyst or Advisor.
TCF is affiliated with TCF Financial Corporation, a financial holding corporation based in Minnesota. We have banking offices in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota.
Our goal is to be the most convenient bank in the markets we serve. We are looking for employees who value honesty, integrity, ethical behavior, and putting The Customer First. If you have those traits, we invite you to apply at TCF Bank.
We offer competitive pay and an employee referral reward program for all employees. For eligible a comprehensive benefits package for those eligible that includes medical, dental, 401(k), life insurance, and paid time off. In addition, TCF Bank also offers dependent care spending account, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, matching gifts and an employee referral reward program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law. TCF is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Commercial Bkg/Cash Mgmt
Primary Location US-Colorado-Centennial-8085 S. Chester Street Suite 201
Posting Date Apr 10, 2014
Unposting Date Ongoing
Apply Online: https://tcfbank.taleo.net/careersection/corporate/jobdetail.ftl
Treasury Management Advisor III