Catholic Health Initiatives is a national nonprofit health system with headquarters in Englewood, Colo.
The faith-based system operates in 18 states and includes 87 hospitals; 40 long-term care, assisted- and residential-living facilities; two academic medical centers; two community health-services organizations; two accredited nursing colleges; and home health agencies. CHI is the nation’s third-largest faith-based health system, with annual operating revenues of more than $12 billion and approximately 85,500 employees. In fiscal year 2012, CHI provided more than $715 million in charity care and community benefit, including services for the poor, free clinics, education and research.
Reporting to the Cash Manager, the Senior Cash Management Analyst position is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the CHI centralized cash management program. Responsibilities include implementing system enhancements, completing special projects, and supporting the cash needs of the organization. This position will interact with a diverse range of bank professionals, internal financial and operational staff, management, market-based organizations, and regional revenue realization centers.
· Key member of the transition work team responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the CHI centralized cash management program including establishing processes, procedures and, internal controls.
· Assists Cash Manager in the standardization and implementation of an enterprise-wide credit card program, including PCI compliance.
· Manages the implementation and maintenance of the Kyriba treasury workstation.
· Reviews expenses associated with cash flows such as bank account analysis and merchant service fees. Coordinates with bank partners on correcting any variances to negotiated pricing.
· Designs and implements short- and medium-term enterprise-wide cash flow forecasts, including working with CHI market-based organizations (MBOs).
· Serves as liaison between the bank and MBOs to implement new services and resolve issues. Monitors and utilizes all of the automated systems provided by the banks.
· Supports the Director, Cash & Investments and Cash Manager in achieving organizational goals, including special projects, as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required. Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation preferred, or comparable education and work experience.
· Five to seven years of experience in cash management, banking, accounting, finance, or healthcare treasury required. Proficiency in the use of bank and treasury workstation software.
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take ownership, be accountable, and work independently.
· Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
· Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
· Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
· Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
· Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
· Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers